EQ-Arts has been invited to present papers and give workshops by the European Universities Association (EUA); European League of Institutes of the Arts (ELIA) – Göteborg, Sweden & Florence, Italy; EQAF – Slovenia; Paradox (European Fine Art Network) – Sicily, Italy and Cumulus Association (International Association of Universities and Colleges of Art, Design and Media).
Workshop in your institution
EQ-Arts offers workshops to higher arts education institutions preparing for European Quality measures. These workshops offer a comprehensive guidance about how to establish a ‘quality’ culture:
- Preparation and Guidance to meet the Requirements of National Quality Assurance Agencies
- How to ensure the quality of the students learning experience
- How to develop and embed Quality Assurance and Enhancement to meet European measures.
- Rapid and full engagement with the process supported by model guidelines developed by teaching peers
- Staff with little experience of Quality Assurance and Enhancement processes will be provided with full support and a developmental process
- A comprehensive model of how to write a Self-Evaluation Report (SER)
Workshop in your country
EQ-Arts also organises tailor-made workshops for any specific country, region or group of institutions, often in collaboration with a Ministry.
These interactive workshops combine a presentation on the key aspects of Quality Assurance in Higher Education with group discussions (that enable participants to relate these to their own HE provision), and a question and answer session.
The workshop provides a clear step-by-step introduction to:
- European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance (ESG)
- How Quality Assurance Relates to Institutional Mission and Vision
- Internal Quality Assurance Processes
- External Quality Assurance Processes
If you are interested in organising a workshop within your institution, country or region, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org